We Understand the Challenges of Working with Concrete
Have You Ever?
PADDED A SCHEDULE FOR CURING OR TESTING OF CONCRETE?
EVER BEEN UNDER PRESSURE TO INSTALL FLOORING BEFORE THE CONCRETE WAS READY?
WHAT IF YOU COULD SAVE WEEKS ON YOUR SCHEDULES WITHOUT ADDING RISK?
Concrete is predictable - what has worked for previous projects, will work for new projects
Concrete is impacted by many variables. Every pour is unique and if not monitored closely, the risks are high. Current techniques are manual and inaccurate.
Lack of accurate data leads to schedule padding and delays. Or worse, huge risk in quality and safety.
What's New with Concrete Sensors
Our durable, wireless sensors combined with a simple, mobile experience provide GCs with real-time data on their concrete to help inform decisions. Our solution is easy to implement and requires virtually no change to current process.
DURABLE, WIRELESS SENSORS
Straightforward, proprietary design, built for construction sites with optimal sensor-to-concrete interface.
Proactive monitoring of strength, temperature and relative humidity. Reporting that provides actionable information.
Using our own internal lab and database, we report concrete performance far more accurately and seamlessly than anyone in the industry
The easiest and most accurate way to measure your concrete
Top GCs From Around The World Rely On Concrete Sensors
Immediate And Proven ROI
Success Story - Commercial office with top 10 GC
- CS provided real-time strength data
- Able to run stress tests earlier than normal
- Reduced total # of cylinder tests
- More efficient scheduling
- Lab actually deferred to CS data over their
Success Story - Commercial office with top 20 GC
- CS provided real-time RH data
- CS was accurately able to predict when RH would meet required specs
- Enabled GC to successfully install roofing materials in advance of winter weather, shorten schedules and reduce thermal control plan cost