A Complete Solution for GCs to Accurately Measure and Predict the Status of Concrete
We're not a sensor company, we're a solutions company. Our team comes from the construction industry and has seen up close the challenges of working with concrete. Our proprietary sensors are the only durable, wireless sensors made specifically for use in concrete that measure strength, temperature and relative humidity. But the sensors are only a piece of the puzzle. When combined with our powerful software, our concrete lab and our proprietary ready-mix database, we are able to deliver the most accurate, real-time information about concrete in the industry. And the results are unprecendented.
- Monitor strength, temperature and relative humidity
- Bluetooth wireless
- Easy zip-tie installation
- Durable, rugged plastic housing designed for use in concrete
- 2 yr Battery Life
- Made in USA
- Our mobile apps to view data by project, floor and individual sensor
- View real-time access to all sensor data
- Chart the progress of concrete
- Predict outcomes more accurately than ever before
Concrete Lab and Proprietry Ready Mix data base
We have a concrete lab in our office with cylendar testing equipment. This is a key part of our complete solution and is unique in the industry. The lab allows us to compare results from our sensors in the field with more traditional testing equipment to help ensure we continue to deliver the most accuarate data in the industry. We've also accumulated a large data set of ready-mix designs which when combined with weather information can help predict outcomes in ways that haven't been possible in the past.